Mission: to target educational goals through inquiry-based strategies
NEW PUBLICATION AVAILABLE - From Caravels to the Constitution by Marjorie Duby
at Creative Teaching Press.
Content: Blackline masters - Using word searches, hidden messages, analogies, anagrams, and creative puzzles, students will learn about history while they apply critical-thinking skills. This resource provides students with opportunities to organize and analyze information and to draw conclusions. Extension activities promote practical, informative, narrative, and expository writing skills to help meet the standards. 112 pages [LW405 - From Caravels to the Constitution - $13.99]
Consultant, shared, classroom experiences
- Technology-related, original online and travel buddy projects
- Webquest - - Create your own travel buddy project
- The yearly travels of our Looney Lobster of Boston, MA!
- Enjoy Looney's adventures to the 1700s .
- Telecommunications projects
- Guided students and teachers in the use and familiarity of presentation software (PowerPoint, HyperStudio, KidPix, ClarisWorks slideshow) and word processing software.
- Literacy-related classroom experiences:
- Original teacher-created literacy resources including thematic booklists, genre study, literature circle activities, writing in varied domains:
- Regional USA state-related booklists: A-M and states N-Z
- Native American booklist resources
- Literature circles for discussions
- Tall tales
- Making literacy connections: Boston Public Schools core literature connections
- Social Studies-related classroom experiences:
- Interdisciplinary Resources: Eureka! database and historical timelines
- Thinking pedagogy
[ Inquiry Unlimited | Workshop Offerings]
Last modified: January 27, 2008 © 2001 by Marjorie Duby, educational practitioner.
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Inquiry Unlimited and are protected, without limitation pursuant to United States and foreign copyright laws. All rights reserved.