Disclaimer | Inquiry Unlimited | Looney Lobster | USA timelines | Westward Expansion
Teaching Children Social Studies
Chronologies of United States History -
[a constantly changing URL database with content relevant to elementary school curricula]
Chronologies of U. S. History - Inquiry Unlimited compilations
OVERALL DOCUMENTS OF THE U. S. A.
- Basic Readings in US Democracy
- Articles of Confederation (1777)
- Federalist Papers (1788)
- The Declaration of Independence
- Background of the Constitution
- text of Constitution
- Delegates to the Convention: [ CT | DE | GA | MD | MA | NH | NJ | NY | NC | PA | SC | VA | RI sent no representatives]
- Images of the Constitution of the United States
- Constitution ratified (1789)
The Bill of Rights
- The Bill of Rights and the preamble
- Bill of Rights - Amendments 1 - 10
- Bill of Rights - Amendments 11-27
- 1933 - Prohibition repealed Amendment
DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO 1775
DOCUMENTS OF THE LATE 1700s AND 1800s -
Educator is the recipient of the Miss Rumphius Award
As of December 4, 2003, you are visitor to pursue "Teaching Children Social Studies."
Eureka! Inquiry Unlimited is a work in progress. Comments may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1997 Marjorie Duby, practitioner formerly sited at Joseph Lee School, Boston, MA.
All Rights Reserved.
Last modified: October 17, 2006.
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Inquiry Unlimited and are protected, without limitation pursuant to United States and foreign copyright laws. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Inquiry Unlimited attempts to provide appropriate, informative educational links. We check and update links frequently. We cannot be responsible for the content, use of, or quality of materials on any website other than our own. To the best of our knowledge, graphics on this site are public domain. If you find otherwise, please notify us and we will remove them immediately.