[ Duplication; Disclaimer | American Revolution ELA activities | Eureka! | Inquiry Unlimited
A Focus on Paul Revere
PRINT A COPY of this Scavenger Hunt. Fill-in the answers on this sheet.
- Complete the questions related to the reading of Paul Revere's family tree. ( Answers)
- From Sarah Revere's gravestone in the Old Granary Burying Ground, how old was she when she died?
- Who were Paul's parents?
- When was Paul Revere born?
- After returning from which war did Paul Revere take over his father's customers?
- When Paul Revere advertised the move of his shop from Dock Square to the Cornhill section of Boston, what types of products did he stock for his customers?
- Who wrote the poem describing the ride of Paul Revere on the night of April 18, 1775?
- Where in Boston is one of Paul's largest bells which still rings?
- Transpose the advertisement explaining the services of Paul Revere as a dentist.
- Read the deposition of Paul Revere explaining the events of his ride from Boston to Lexington.
Revolutionary Period Index of online activities | Looney Lobster | Westward Expansion
Last modified: February 28, 2017. Created 1998 - Marjorie Duby. All rights reserved.