Duplication | Inquiry Unlimited | Literacy resources | Eureka! | Mystery
||Football in Literature
Football . . .
Revolutionary Period Index | Index of historical timelines | Boston area and global links | Looney Lobster
Last modified: February 17, 2017. Copyright © 1999 - Marjorie Duby. All rights reserved.
The original works contained on these pages may not be duplicated without expressed written permission of Marjorie Duby, except where otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Allen, James. Football: Play Like a Pro. Mahwah, N.J.: Troll, 1990. (64 ps.)
- Bernstein, Joanne. Touchdown Riddles. Niles, Ill.: A. Whitman, 1989. (32 ps.)
- Bloom, Marc. Know Your Game: Football. NY: Scholastic, 1990. (63 ps.)
- Brenner, Richard. NY: Beech Tree, 1998. (unpaged)
- Christopher, Matt. Crackerjack Halfback. Boston, Mass.: Little, Brown, 1996. (100 ps.)
- Christopher, Matt. Football Jokes and Riddles. Boston: Little, Brown, 1997.
- Christopher, Matt. The Tean that Couldn't Lose. Boston: Little, Brown, 1997 (89 ps.)
- Christopher, Matt. Tough to Tackle. Boston: Little Brown, 1971 (116 ps.)
- Coffland, Jack and David. Footballmath: Touchdown Activities and Projects for Grades 4-8. Glenview, Ill.: Goodyear Books, 1995. (117 ps.)
- Gelman, Mitch. Super Bowl Sunday. NY: Pocket Books, 1984. (118 ps.)
- Gutman, Bill. The Kids' World Almanac of Football. Mahwah, NJ: World Almanac Books, 1994. (275 ps.)
- Savage, Jeff. Top 10 Football Sackers. Springfield, NJ: Enslow Pub., 1997