Eureka! | Inquiry Unlimited | USA historical timelines
Planning and Administering
a Travel Buddy Project
Where to post your project announcement
[Selection criteria | return to the main design page]
Last modified: September 15, 2005
- Kidlink (Subscribe to Kidlink at: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- LM-NET (Subscribe to LM-NET at: email@example.com)
- Subscribe to Classroom Connect's list at: Classroom Connect
- The Hilites Automated List (http://www.gsn.org) also provides a subscription form for their mailing list.
- Houghton Mifflin's Education Place Project Center allows one to post projects or to send an email message to "firstname.lastname@example.org" for them to post your project.
- The Reading Teacher - For subscribing to this mailing list, send an email message to email@example.com with the words subscribe RTEACHER Your first name your last name. The mailing list will send you a confirmation that you are subscribed. Once you are on the list, you would send to the list at RTEACHER@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Other educational mailing lists and umbrella mailing list sites
Copyright 1998 - Marjorie Duby. All rights reserved.